CONFESS IT TO GOD.

*WITHIN SCRIPTURE.* 

*Psalm:32.2* 
 Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit. .3 When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. .4 For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. .5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"-- and you forgave the guilt of my sin. 

--------------------------------------------
 The Lord God is an all knowing God. He knows what goes now, what went on in the past and what will go on in the times to come.
God knows what transpires in your life. He knows well what kind person you are. It is not difficult for him to forgive your sins when you do him wrong....because he literally understands who to are.

.... however, in His journey of building a relationship with you, He needs you to confess your sins. As a form of spiritual worship, God needs you to humbly come; bowing down , begging him to pardon you. He wants you to acknowledge your iniquities and appreciate His righteousness.

God didn't let David feel peace with his iniquities. Verse 3 talks about how David's heart was groaning,; how his bones were weakened. It was signal from God; telling him to appreciate that he has sined and go before God seeking for purity. 

God seeks to build a relationship with you. He could have forgiven David....but to draw David's heart towards his holy self, He needed him play a role through repentence. Whatever your iniquity, God needs you to acknowledge it and confess before his holy self.

# *Simon kutosi   
                                  _41st msg_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLD IT

THE GREAT BLISS

MERRYLAND