THE DEVIL'S DOOM.

 Psalm:73.2-18
 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped; I had nearly lost my foothold. .3 For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. .4 They have no struggles; their bodies are healthy and strong. .5 They are free from the burdens common to man; they are not plagued by human ills.........13 Surely in vain have I kept my heart pure; in vain have I washed my hands in innocence........16 When I tried to understand all this, it was oppressive to me .17 till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. .18 Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down .
--------------------------------------------
 Some times unbelievers seem to run faster than believers in the race for resources. They prosper every now and then. They seem at ease with life. 

It is of no surprise. The ruler of this age is their master. The one who rules this world is their captain. He will give them all that seems pleasing to them. He will place them in the wide road where thorns and creeps are far away. 

However, their destiny is doom. Their ground is slippery. The road that leads the eternity was meant to be narrow. It was meant for you and me to strain through. I don't mean you swimming in poverty and live as though slim cockroaches down the pit; I mean straining towards righteousness, fasting and praying, doing all that God expects of you regardless of the costs. It was not meant to be as wide as that that the captain if this world presents.
If you feel the journey with Christ is heavy, be sure that you are on the right truck. You are moving close to eternity. The destinies of these every-day happy evildoers is nothing but a plant that bears beautiful flowers and flourishes today, yet will be burnt tomorrow.

# Simon kutosi.
                                  _50th msg_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLD IT

THE GREAT BLISS

MERRYLAND